- My husband is such a hard worker. I am really proud of him and the way he provides for our family.
- My 10 year old is so capable of many things. This morning he made delicious smoothies for breakfast AND cleaned up his mess.
- Cooper is on his way to becoming a reader. He still struggles with recognizing a few letters, but he can read quite a few “sight” words and sound out words with letters he knows. At the beginning of Kindergarten he could only recognize 8 letters, so this is huge!
- We signed up for Full Circle Farms again. This week our box contained potatoes, cabbage, apples, yams, pears, oranges, avocados, tomatoes, mushrooms, lettuce, spinach, kiwi, cilantro and limes. My fruit bowl overfloweth!
- It has warmed up a little today! It is 15 degrees out right now. That is much better than -5.
- We were supposed to get more snow today but right now the sky is blue and the sun is shining.
- I am completely addicted to this blog. She has a beautiful story to tell and does it so well.
- Last fall the school had a fundraiser where you could order different products (mugs, aprons, note cards, mouse pads et.al) made from your child’s artwork. We ordered note cards and sent a set to each of the grandmas for Christmas. This past week Cooper got a card in the mail from one of my mom’s cousins with a note saying “Dear Cooper, Thank you for the beautiful picture. You have a very good imagination and a steady hand to color so nicely! Here is some money for art supplies-I appreciated your artwork-a budding artist! Have a nice day! Your grandmas cousin, Terry” Apparently grandma sent cousin Terry (whom I have never met) a note on one of Coopers cards and she liked it enough to send the budding artist $20 for art supplies. What a fun surprise!
- It has turned out to be a beautiful day, I think I’ll head out and try to get some pictures of life around here.