1. A crockpot. Somewhere, somehow, in our move from Kotzebue to Dillingham, mine went missing. Imagine trying to live through a cold, harsh Alaskan winter without one. I need one. And I like this one:
2. Smartwool socks. I’ve heard they are the best, but goodness gracious if I can’t bring myself to pay $15-25 for ONE pair of socks. But if you are so inclined, then feel free!
3. I-tunes gift card!! I need new music. Maybe some new showtunes so that my son will quit playing (and singing) this one over and over and over again.
So, if by chance you knit, and are wondering what to make me for Christmas, here ya go.
5. This book. (it’s ‘Fearless’ by Max Lucado for all those who didn’t click on the link!)
6. Snowshoes. For the whole family!
So, there you go, my Christmas list. There was a few other things on the list that I already know will be under the tree.
How about you? What are you hoping will be under the tree?