Ben and I are watching the Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds 3-D concert with special guests the Jonas Brothers.
Please allow me to tell you what I’d rather be doing………
- getting my eyebrows waxed
- getting anything waxed
- cleaning up dog doo
- riding a cow
- eating a chocolate covered grasshopper
- having an ingrown toenail removed
- giving birth without an epidural
- painting a barn
- dissecting a frog
- changing the oil in my car
- shoveling snow
- watching phineas and ferb
- donating blood
- reading War & Peace
- playing rugby
Instead, I sit here, snuggled up to my eight year old.
Why? Because I love that eight year old!
I did like the last Jonas Bros. Song, called Year 3000. But don’t tell anyone!